Are you a doer? A maker? A get-it-done-er? A lot of us are. In fact, according to this Inc.com article, the DIY (Do It Yourself) world is big – and getting bigger every day. (Estimated to be $13.9 billion by 2021. That’s some serious DIY dollar bills.)
Why the boom? There are a variety of reasons, from the internet and social media and cable shows presenting us infinite ways to build and/or improve just about anything with detailed step-by-step instructions. The DIY movement also taps into everybody’s innate need to be creative. And that’s a growing desire, especially among the younger generations.
With all that building and improving and sawing and drilling, one thing is for sure: DIY is not only a rewarding activity, it’s also a messy one. But no worries. We’re here for you. The Shop-Vac® brand has numerous DIY workshop vacs, from an ultra-portable light-duty workshop vac to a professional, heavy-duty workshop wet-dry vacuum system.
Check out just a few of the Shop-Vac® brand DIY & WORKSHOP SERIES options:
- SHOP-VAC® 1 GALLON* 1.0 PEAK HP** MICRO WET / DRY VACUUM – Don’t let the little name fool you. This powerful-yet-mini vac is a DIYer’s best friend, especially if you have a small workshop space. And its price tag makes it your wallet’s best friend, too.
- SHOP-VAC® 5 GALLON* 4.0 PEAK HP** WALL MOUNT WET / DRY VACUUM – Want to step it up? OK. Hang this large-capacity, 5-gallon* wet-dry vac on the wall as high as you want. It’s a great way to clear up floor space but still enjoy easy access to some serious HP.
- SHOP-VAC® 20 GALLON* 6.5 PEAK HP** SVX2 HIGH PERFORMANCE WET / DRY VACUUM – Get this big/huge/monster of a vac and show the neighborhood who’s DIY boss. With its 20-gallon* capacity and 6.5 HP**, you can work all day and never fill it up.
Don’t forget VAC FILTERS & ACCESSORIES. Here are some options that work as hard as you do:
- SAWDUST COLLECTION COMPONENTS
- FINE DUST AND DRY WALL FILTERS
- ACCESSORY KITS
TIP: Always use a high efficiency collection bag or HEPA filter when you are picking up fine dust. Using a filter rated for fine filtration will stop the dust from blowing out the vacuum’s exhaust.